The best Cellulite diet program should be fundamentally of any anti-cellulite treatment. Any remedy, no matter how effective, can only provide you with short-term results, if it is not together with the right food plan.
But, what's the proper diet regime women who suffer from cellulite?The diet plan should be based totally on meals that promote the reduction of excessive fluids, strengthen the capillaries and improve blood circulation. It is also essential to eliminate food items that cause water retention. A diet program rich in flavour, but low in sodium (no more than 1.5 g per day) is without doubt the most effective solutions to the matter of cellulite. Here are a few powerful anti-cellulite meals:
- Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries: berries are rich in bioflavonoids, vit c and salicylic acid, substances that help maintain strong capillary walls and have diuretic properties.
- Pineapple and papaya: they contain special enzymes that can struggle even the most stubborn water retention. However, these substances are mainly concentrated in the less edible parts of the fruits, like, the stem of pineapple and the leaves of papaya. For this reason, it would be a good idea to make a tea by mixing these parts of the fruit in their dried form.
- Citrus fruits: oranges, lemons and grapefruit are rich in vit c, which protects the capillaries. Lemon is also rich in citrates, substances that help circulation and eliminate toxins.
- Cherries: they've powerful diuretic and detoxifying properties. The fruit is useful to combat constipation and hydrate your body.
- Kiwi: it is high in vitamin C, which strengthens the capillaries and combats constipation.
- Banana: its content has a lot of potassium that reduces fluid retention, caused by sodium.
- Asparagus: this vegetable contains substances, called saponins, who have a quick and efficient diuretic effect.
- Tomatoes they contain anthocyanins, factors that promote healthy capillaries.
- Peppers: they're rich in bioflavonoids and increase the state of blood vessels and the proper functioning of the intestines.
- Chicory: its rich in substances (for example vitamin C and chlorophyll) that combat water retention.
- Radicchio: it contains lots of vitamin C and minerals like potassium that have a slightly laxative action, which is essential to remove toxins.
- Fish: it can be containing more protein and omega-3, which promote good blood and lymphatic circulation and can help you to maintain strong muscles.
- Cucumbers: this vegetable in the ideal anti-cellulite food, due to its high water content (its content has more than 96.5% water).
- White meat (chicken, turkey): it contains a good amount of iron and is full of monounsaturated acids, which promote good circulation of blood.